Earlier this year I wrote two blogposts about the publication of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytic Platforms.
- So Oracle did not make it to the Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms?
- BI & Analytics Market – Agile BI and / or Enterprise Reporting?
Without choosing sides between Gartner or Oracle, it is clear that the landscape of analytics (and the tools and techniques to support analytics) is changing.
Today I viewed a webcast where both Rita Sallam (Research Vice President Business Analytics and Data Sciences @ Gartner) and Rich Clayton (Vice President Business Analytics @ Oracle) express their views on:
- The current and future state of the BI/Analytics market
- Oracle’s answer to the evolution of this market
- Some of the types of Analytics use cases
- How to see the signals in your data and discover the answers
Find the link to the webcast below: